all images © Meghan Boyer Photography

Friday, April 27, 2012

Get Outta My House

Family of Converse


The triple threat has been conversed.  Converted to the Converse addiction.  I love these sneakers.  I sported green and purple in my pre triple threat days and then mellowed to gray, black, and now brown.  I bought Lillian her first pair in red before she turned one.  That same pair was passed to Grady and are now worn by Dempsey.  Today, Grady got blue.  Lillian got....well 80's.  Not sure how else to describe them.  They are zebra stripe with neon splashes of pink, green, and blue.  They are hot.  Love the 80's, love the shoes.

Miss Rachael came over to babysit for date night.  Bringing with her three huge boxes.  One for each member of the triple threat.  They created their own houses, with Miss Rachael's help.  Lillian is very protective of hers.  Grady wanted to come in.  "Not until Thursday," she told him (it just happened to be Thursday).  She's confused. I remind her of the day of the week.  "Not until Saturday," she changes her mind.  "Get outta my house," she grumbles.  I can't help but think of one of my favorite 80's movies, Adventures in Babysitting.  Poor Rachael, if only she was old enough.  Maybe she would take comfort.

(in a telephone booth in the bus station)
Brenda: Chris I'm begging you, it's really scary here. I've just seen three people shoot up, a bald Chinese lady with no pants on, and there's this old guy outside who wants his bedroom slippers!
Old Man: [banging on telephone booth] Get out of my house!
Brenda: [kicks out a small box and the guy's slippers] You just moved!
Source

Dempsey's kickin' people outta his house too


Grady just wants to be like Old Man Lillian.  Sometimes this works in my favor.  I'm a non potty trainer.  Like gag me with a spoon.  It's just so gross.  I don't want to deal with it.  Old Man Lillian figured it out for  herself.  I was planning on waiting it out with Grady as well.  However, pool season is quickly approaching and Grady is not allowed in the big pool unless he is potty trained.  So this week I decided to tempt my candy addict with M & M's for poop and pee.  One for pee, two for poop.   Tonight he peed four times and pooped three times...in one hour.  This is what the third poop looked like.



Can two year olds get hernias?  Pushin' for M & M's.  I'll let you know.  Maybe this wasn't the correct approach.  Where did I put that damn instructional booklet?  Oh, that's right, they don't give you one.  Where the hell is my lawyer?    "It's hard to poop Wiwwian."  Grady tells Lil.  "Oh, I can do it,"  she responds.  "It's just hard to get it out sometimes."

Convert defintion, according to Webster'sTo bring over from one belief, view, or party to another.  In other words...you used to think light up Toy Story shoes rocked the casbah,  now you heart your blue Converse.  You used to crap in your pants.  Now you crap in a bowl.  For M & M's.   Converse, crapping in a bowl, and M & M's.  I'd convert.   I just crapped in my Converse.  How many M & M's do I get for that?

If you heart Converse....and crapping in a bowl, vote for me.  One click is all it takes.



No comments:

Post a Comment